Buy Sightseeing cruises Capri tickets
Select Your Experience
- Set your own pace to independently discover the heavenly Capri island with a ticket including a round-trip ferry and a 2-course lunch to aid your explorations.
- Embark on a ferry or hydrofoil from Naples to the port of Capri, followed by a bus ride to the island center that is also included in your ticket.
- From the exquisite Gardens of Augustus and stunning views from Monte Solaro to the Italian brands or local artisan stores in Anacapri, there is plenty to see and do.
- Experiences not to miss out on include a visit to Blue Grotto, a sea cave where sunlight and seawater play together to cast an ethereal azure glow.
- In the midst of explorations, don't forget to stop for lunch at a local restaurant, complete with a side dish, dessert/fruit, and 1/4 wine or soft drink.
- Upgrade your tickets for private group tours in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and German.
- Round-trip transportation by ferry or hydrofoil
- Bus transfers from the port to the center of Capri
- Assistance in the port on departure
- Group or private tour (depending on option selected)
- 2-course lunch in local restaurant with side dish, dessert/fruit, 1/4 of wine/soft drink (optional)
- Tip: The best time to visit Blue Grotto is from noon to 2pm, when the most intense color comes into play to beautifully illuminate the cave.
- Tip: Descend from Monte Solaro by foot (around 30 min walk) instead of the chairlift to enjoy the scenery without too much effort. Take some time to stop by the hermitage of Cetrella, referred to as "Capri's most otherworldly church".
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.